Celebrating the Sacraments is at the core of Catholic life. Our big moments in life are marked in a solemn way from womb to tomb.
Here are the details of the celebration of the Sacraments:
- Wednesdays and First Fridays: at 8:30 a.m.
- Saturdays: 4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation or Confession service is available on every Wednesday and First Friday after morning Holy Mass, and Saturday before the evening Holy Mass. If you are unable to attend at above times, you are welcome to make an appointment with the Pastor.
First Holy Communion
- We have First Holy Communion preparation classes. For dates and details please contact the Secretary or Pastor.
- For details about Confirmation preparation classes and ceremonies please contact the Secretary or Pastor.
- If you have an interest in path to Priesthood or to the Religious Life, please contact the Pastor for more information.
- Congratulations on your decision to get married! For details on all aspects of your church marriage arrangements and preparation, please contact the Pastor.
- If you are unable to attend Mass due to illness or frailty and would like to be visited by a priest or one of our Eucharistic Ministers, please feel free to contact the Parish Office.